This is an easy snack to make at home with Garbanzo beans or simply called Kabul channa!
This would serve about 2 people.
A. Soak the kabul channa overnight or for about 6 hours until the channa swells up. …
There are a variety of sambars that you would come across in South India, however this is a kind of tamil nadu style sambar [Atleast closest to it]
This recepi would serve about 2–3 people for 1 Meal.
Ingredients Required :
2. 2 Medium sized Tomatoes
3. 8–10 garlic petals
4. 1cm of ginger
5. Vegetables such as drumstick/ Ladies Finger/ Eggplant/Raddish Any one or Two of these vegetables as you may please! 100–200g
6. 1 Large onion
7. Curry leaves 6–8
8. Tamrind 5–2cm
This Recipe is for chicken biriyani you can also use mushroom or mutton instead of chicken!
This recipe will serve about 2–3 people.
1 .750g Chicken
2. 500g Seeraga Samba Rice or How much ever you would want!
3. 5–6 Green chillies (The smaller the green chillies the spicier they are!)
4. 2 small 2 inch cinamaon Sticks
5. 3 cardamom
6. 3 Cloves
7. 1/8th of nutmeg [Jadhikai]
8. Mace of nutmeg- 1small piece [JadhiPathri]
9. 50g of ginger
10. 50g of garlic
11. Shallots or mini onions about 12–15
12. Chilli powder
13. Curd 1/2 cup
This is my first ever writeup on Amma’s cook book and here goes the first recipe for it!
Carrot -1–2 medium sized
Peas about 2 fistfuls
Onion- 1 Large sized
Tomato — 2 Small sized
Ginger Garlic Paste 1tsp
Mint and Corriander a fistful each
Green chillies 3–4
To saute : Cinnamon Bark 2cm, cloves 3, elaichi 1, jeera half tsp
Half cup raw rice
Lets Get to the making:
Before you switch on the stove get these done-
Wash all the vegetables.
Chop the beans and carrot to appropriate sizes as…